For incoming 1st Year

  1. High School Card
  2. Certificate of Good Moral Character
  3. Birth Certificate issued by PSA (Original & Photocopy)
  4. Marriage Certificate issued by PSA (Original & Photocopy), if married
  5. 3 pcs Long Brown Envelope
  6. 4 pcs Long Brown Folder
  7. 6 pcs Passport Size ID Picture
  8. Medical Certificate issued by the government physician including laboratory test result

For Transferees:

  1. Official Transcript of Records
  2. Certificate of Transfer Credential
  3. Items 3 to 8 required for incoming 1st Year


Click to Download Admission Form